Join our team
Becoming part of our Team is a thoroughly rewarding experience and we are there to help and nurture you every step of the way. Whether you are unqualified and wish to pursue a career in childcare or an experienced practitioner, we provide a variety of opportunities so that you can grow with us. These include:
- Nursery Assistants
- Nursery Nurses
- Room Leaders
- Deputy Managers
We also offer Childcare apprenticeships. These involve hands on practical training in a job alongside studying. Early Years Apprenticeships take 1 to 2 years to complete and our Apprentices are given the opportunity to gain skills, work alongside experienced members of the team, study towards and early years qualification all whilst earning a wage.
We are a family-run business that not only offers the very best care for babies and young children, but also provides team members with excellent terms, benefits and career progression in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Our team work really hard on a daily basis, so as a big thank you we offer a number of rewards. Some of the key benefits are listed below:
- Competitive salary with annual performance related review
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Access to lots of training from Level 2, Food Hygiene, First Aid and many more
- Annual bonus scheme relating to individual performance
- 50% childcare discount on nursery fees for your children plus 10% discount on nursery fees for one other family member
- Annual leave allowance increasing with length of service
- Overtime paid at time and a half of your usual rate, including extra hours worked for team meetings and parents’ evenings
- Family run (not part of a chain)
- Earn rewards by referring children and staff to the nursery
- Monthly team member of the month awards
- Pension scheme with a company contribution
- Free uniform and daily freshly cooked meals
- Regular social and team building events including Summer and Christmas parties
- We provide flexibility so you have the option to work half days around your commitments
We really hope you pursue a career with us and look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Full-time Nursery Nurse – Level 3 qualified (40 hours per week) – Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, Stanmore and Watford
Part-time Nursery Nurse – Level 3 qualified (25 hours per week) – Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, Stanmore and Watford
Full-time Nursery Assistant (40 hours per week) – Croxley Green, Rickmansworth and Stanmore
Relief Staff – Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, Stanmore and Watford
Lunchtime Cover – Croxley Green, Rickmansworth and Stanmore
Applying for a role with us couldn’t be simpler! Please email your CV to email@example.com and let us know which nursery and role you are interested in.
We’ll then pass your CV to the nursery manager of your chosen nursery and they will be in touch to organise an interview and stay & play session. The interview is a great chance for you to tell us all about yourself, your experience and interests and the stay & play session enables you to get a feel for our nursery and what you’ll be doing to as part of the team.