Join our team
Becoming part of our Team is a thoroughly rewarding experience and we are there to help and nurture you every step of the way. Whether you are unqualified and wish to pursue a career in childcare or an experienced practitioner, we provide a variety of opportunities so that you can grow with us. These include:
- Nursery Assistants
- Nursery Nurses
- Room Leaders
- Deputy Managers
We also offer Childcare apprenticeships. These involve hands on practical training in a job alongside studying. Early Years Apprenticeships take 1 to 2 years to complete and our Apprentices are given the opportunity to gain skills, work alongside experienced members of the team, study towards an early years qualification all whilst earning a wage.
We are a family-run business that not only offers the very best care for babies and young children, but also provides team members with excellent terms, benefits and career progression in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Our team work really hard on a daily basis, so as a big thank you we offer a number of rewards. Some of the key benefits are listed below:
- Competitive salary with annual performance related review
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Access to lots of training from Level 2, Food Hygiene, First Aid and many more
- Annual bonus scheme relating to individual performance
- 50% childcare discount on nursery fees for your children plus 10% discount on nursery fees for one other family member
- Annual leave allowance increasing with length of service
- Overtime paid at time and a half of your usual rate
- Family run (not part of a chain)
- Earn rewards by referring children and staff to the nursery
- Monthly team member of the month awards
- Pension scheme with a company contribution
- Free uniform and daily freshly cooked meals
- Regular social and team building events including Summer and Christmas parties
- We provide flexibility so you have the option to work half days around your commitments
We really hope you pursue a career with us and look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Full time Nursery Nurse – Level 3 qualified – Rickmansworth
Full time Nursery Assistant – Rickmansworth
Full time Nursery Nurse – Level 3 qualified – Croxley Green
Full time Senior Nursery Nurse – Level 3 qualified – Watford
Full time Nursery Nurse – Level 3 qualified – Watford
Applying for a role with us couldn’t be simpler! Please email your CV to email@example.com and let us know which nursery and role you are interested in.
If your application is successful, we will be in touch to organise an interview. The interview is a great chance for you to tell us all about yourself, your experience and interests. You may then be asked to attend a stay & play session at your chosen nursery, which enables you to get a feel for the nursery and what you’ll be doing as part of the team.