Boys & Girls Nursery are constantly trying to improve our service and care for your children.
We operate an open door policy and parents/carers are invited to talk to staff, including nursery managers, at any time about issues or concerns you may have.
Other ways that we welcome ideas and suggestions are:
- a comment/suggestion box at each nursery, which offers an ideal opportunity to provide feedback or suggest ideas about care
- the daily reporting cards include a comments section for any suggestions/feedback
- a formal parental questionnaire which is sent out three times a year
- nursery managers can be contacted via email, a valuable source of communication for busy families
- six-monthly parent evenings are an ideal opportunity to discuss your child's development
Alternatively, if you have any comments or ideas that you would like to be considered please the form below: